JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC
Are your cheeks lacking the fullness they used to have? You could be experiencing mid-face volume loss, which occurs naturally as we age.
Dr. Sadar Nadimi of the Chicago Hair Institute provides the greater Chicago, IL, area with JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC to lift sagging cheeks.
Want to restore fullness to your cheeks? Learn how Dr. Nadimi can use this advanced dermal filler to achieve your cosmetic goals.
Dr. Nadimi Talks About Dermal Fillers
Why Choose Dr. Nadimi
for JUVÉDERM Treatment
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Nadimi has years of specialized training and education that many Chicago-area plastic surgeons do not. She uses her years of top-level experience to determine exactly how much filler you will need to give you the results you desire.
What Is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC?
- VOLUMA XC is a dermal filler similar to Restylane® — both are composed of hyaluronic acid. Molecules of hyaluronic acid occur naturally within the body, making this dermal filler safer than synthetic fillers.
- Unlike Restylane® and BOTOX Cosmetic®, VOLUMA XC is not used to address folds and wrinkles but is specifically intended to restore cheek volume to bring youthful contours back to your face.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is the only dermal filler approved by the FDA to treat volume loss in the cheek area. If you are interested in smoothing wrinkles on your face, Dr. Nadimi will be happy to discuss other injectable options.
How Long Does VOLUMA XC Last?
The VOLUMA XC version of JUVÉDERM is the longest-lasting dermal filler available. On average, results can last up to two years for most patients.
Will I See Fast, Natural-Looking Results?
Yes. VOLUMA XC can provide our patients with immediate results; although, it can take up to two weeks for the final effects to become apparent. If you choose to repeat treatment to maintain your results, you typically require less filler than was needed initially.
Results from Voluma XC look subtle and very natural. If you would like to restore lost volume in your cheeks for a refreshed, more youthful appearance, contact Chicago Hair Institute by phone at (630) 932-9690 or online today to set up a consultation.
5-Star Reviews From Satisfied Patients
I give the highest marks possible to Dr. Sahar Nadimi and her staff. I'm from out of state and found the Chicago Hair Institute during a Google search, and I'm glad I did. My experience at the Chicago Hair Institute Clinic was A+++, and I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. Thank you.View on Google
Everybody there is very warm and friendly and treats you like family, the office is very warmly inviting and clean, and the whole experience is just top-notch! If you are considering one of the services she provides, I hope you look into an appointment with her. You won't have to look anywhere else.View on Google
Who Is Eligible for JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC?
Patients between the ages of 30 and 60 are most often treated with this advanced injectable gel. Almost anyone showing signs of aging over the age of 21 can receive treatment. If you are over 60 with significant volume loss, you may require multiple treatments to achieve your desired results. You may not be eligible for treatment if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Undergoing immunosuppressive therapy to treat conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, as your infection risk can be high
- Taking medications such as aspirin or ibuprofen regularly. Dr. Nadimi may ask you to stop until after your treatment, as these medications can prolong bleeding
Once injections are complete, we advise patients avoid strenuous activities for up to 24 hours. Common potential side effects include temporary swelling and bruising at the injection site, which can be concealed with makeup.